When there is a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. Fortunately, here at SERPVRO of Fenton/South Ballwin, we have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Although every mold damage scenario is different requiring a unique solution, the general mold remediation process stays the same.
- Call the team at SERVPRO of Fenton/South Ballwin
- Your property will be carefully inspected for signs of mold using technology designed to detect to detect mold and hidden water sources.
- Various containment procedures will be placed to prevent the spread of mold and isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process.
- Specialized filtration equipment captures microscopic mold spores out of the air.
- The mold remediation process depends on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces on which the mold appears. Removing and disposing of mold-infested porous materials, like drywall and flooring, may be necessary.
- A variety of cleaning techniques will be used to clean and sanitize your belongings.
SERVPRO of Fenton/South Ballwin understands mold and mold growth and have the training and equipment to remediate mold in your home or business, so give us a call! 636-527-5990