About SERVPRO of Fenton / South Ballwin
Jeffrey & Sandra Chestnas
Owners of SERVPRO of Fenton / South Ballwin
Owners Jeff and Sandy Chestnas expanded their presence in the community by acquiring their second SERVPRO Franchise, SERVPRO of Fenton/South Ballwin. Many people ask why a second SERVPRO Franchise???...Jeff has over 25 years' experience in the construction and insurance industry. Following a career as a union carpenter, Jeff was introduced to the insurance industry and worked at NCA Group as a catastrophe and daily claims adjuster. With Jeff's knowledge of construction and insurance he knew the restoration industry was a perfect fit.
Sandy graduated from Fontbonne University in 1987 with her Masters Degree in Communication Disorders. Her passion for helping her patients recover from speech, language and swallowing disorders shifted to helping customers recover from natural disasters.
Jeff and Sandy are well respected in their local community and the restoration community. They continuously give back and support local events and organizations. Jeff is proud to be a Shriner and has dedicated his time to giving back to the St. Louis Shriners Hospitals for Children. Jeff and Sandy have been awarded the Gold Book Society Award and are honored to have a Radiology Room at the newly built hospital dedicated to them. Jeff and Sandy have donated over $100,000 to the hospital as a result of their Annual SERVPRO Golf Tournament to benefit the hospital.
Jeff and Sandy pride themselves on being locally owned, great work ethic and service they provide to their customers. This starts with their team of "HEROES" in the field, office staff and marketing team.
"Our mission is to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Backstoppers, Inc.
- Blue Goose International - St. Louis Pond
- CAI - St. Louis Chapter
- Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Gateway MS Society
- IFMA - St. Louis Chapter
- Shriner's Charitable Organization
- St. Louis Claims Association
- West County Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List
- 2013 - Gold Book Society Award-Shriners Hospitals for Children Donor Recognition Program